Friday, August 13, 2010

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I want to thank all those who responded to the suicide research post. My Mom and I are writing a book to comfort those that have been affected by suicide of a loved one. Your stories and input have touched our hearts and really helped us in the process. I really prayed about how to go about this and posting this on my blog was what the Lord told me to do. I never imagined the response. I know that when the Lord asks us to do something, He truly provides the way for us to accomplish it. Thank you for helping Him/us accomplish this.

I'd love to hear from anyone else that may have something to share as we are still collecting stuff.

And yes, I will soon blog with family pics. Stuart is the only one who knows how to download pics. He has taught me, but I always forget. Sorry.

No comments: