Monday, August 30, 2010

Apron and Concert

This is a picture of me with my new apron that I made in Enrichment. It was so easy and fun. I didn't even think about the fact that it would match my dining room when I bought the material. I was just going with what was on sale and what I liked. Score!Stuart and I went to the Michael Buble concert last Friday night. We took pictures on our cell phones, but we don't have the capabilities to get them onto our computer. Any ways, Stuart's parents let us opt out of Disneyland tickets for these tickets for our Christmas gift last year. Score!!! THanks so much Mom and Dad Spendlove. It was so awesome. Michael Buble's voice is amazing and what a performer he is!

I have the best husband in the world. He was singing along with Michael and dancing with me, while a lot of the guys there you could tell were dragged by their wives. Stuart is so awesome that he will even go with me to all of the Twilight movies. I went with my Mom on opening day for Eclipse because Stuart was at scout camp, but he went with me when he got back. He is wonderful. I guess I need to remember that as I seem to always have some kind of work to be doing when Star Wars is on.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you guys got to see Michael Buble!! SO fun!

By the way the apron is darling. Love it!