Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spencer's new tie

We used to work so hard to try and get Spencer to wear ties and finally gave up. Recently, Spencer has really been wanting to wear a tie to church. His little kid ties were getting too small so Stuart very proudly passed down one of his ties to Spencer. He is just so cute.

We were filling out a questionaire for his school teacher about him. I was asking him the questions and filling in the answers. The question was, "What is your favorite activity?" He said, "Church." My jaw nearly dropped with shock and excitement. He was also supposed to take 3 things in a bag that describe him. The very first thing he handed me was his old Book of Mormon from his Lubbock, Texas Primary presidency. I was surprised thinking that he would hand me all kinds of his little trinkets and asked him why he chose that. He said, Because it's about Jesus. What a wonderful day for me.

I don't know what I'd do without each of my sweet little kids. They are all so unique and add so much to our family.

2 comments:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Kathy I love all your recent posts! Your kiddos are so cute and Summer is just beautiful. Reading your post I was reminded of your precious spirit and how your children are so blessed to have you as a mother. Your testimony of the gospel is such a strong example to them. Probably why Spencer is building his testimony now. Anyways I just wanted you to know how great I think you are!

Louise said...

I don't know who the Thomas family is but I have to agree with them Kathy.