Monday, August 30, 2010

Our new police cruiser and fire truck




A couple in the ward gave us their grandkids police cruiser, firetruck, stop sign, gas station, and meter. The kids have been having a blast with it. We have such wonderful friends in the ward. We are so blessed.
The kids kept going back and forth between their kiddie pool and cars. Nephi has been spending a lot of time in the yard. He likes to take anything he can find and fill it with water and then dirt to make a major mud fest. I have tried to have him not get the mud in his pool, but that's kind of a lost cause. I was getting the cups out for dinner tonight and couldn't understand why we didn't have enough cups. Oh yeah, they are kind of occupied in the backyard, or some of them have made it to the trash can. I had to ask myself are these kids cups from Chili's really worth saving? Not really. I'd much rather Nephi enjoy himself...and that he does.

1 comment:

Louise said...

It's so nice to have a back yard the kids can play in and fun to get hand me down toys. I use to love it.