Sunday, October 26, 2008

Introducing the "Foot Massager"


I have found the coolest feeling for a foot. We were driving back from Grandma and Sweet Pea's a few weeks ago, when Spencer started having nightmares in the back seat. So I headed back to the back seat of our van to be with him when my foot stepped on the softest, squishiest blanket of cupcakes (sorry Grandma and thanks for making them). This is what happened to those beautiful cupcakes. It really was an awesome feeling on the feet and the cupcakes were still delicious. I may just have to try this again sometime.

3 comments:

Ciera said...

That was resourceful! I bet he loved squishing them!

C said...

Good work Kathy! I laughed and laughed when I read this post. I can totally picture all of it!

Jill said...

Hi Kathy! Jill Durham here! I found your blog with a little blog surfing and are glad to see and read you and Stuart are doing well. I can't believe how old your kids are! :) feel free to visit our blog and see what we are up to! Hopefully we can keep in touch!