Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day of Play at Sea World






Our friend had 4 extra free tickets to Sea World and asked us if we wanted them. Considering that Sea World would have been $220 just for admission for one day for us, we gladly accepted. We had a great day. Stuart had a scout camp out the night before so met us there.

Top Left: I missed Shamu in the air, but thought it was neat pic any ways (well really not that it is neat, but is the only pics I got from my phone of Shamu so couldn't be too picky).

Top Right: Here Summer is on stage with the host at the Bay of Play at Sea World doing the Hokey Pokey. She is such a shy child! (ha, ha)

Middle Left: Summer is holding a starfish.

Bottom Left: The kids with Elmo. Nephi didn't quite know what to think of an Elmo that size. We were there for Halloween trick or treating. I didn't want to get their costumes ruined so I dressed them in their fun Hawaiian clothes as Hawaiian people. It seems like every picture we have of the kids they are in the Hawaiian clothes. But we really do have other clothes for them. Promise!

















3 comments:

Tara said...

Looks and sounds like fun.

Sarah said...

That's great you got free tickets to Sea World. I love that place. I went with Stuart and Rebecca when I was in HS. I thought about working as a whale rider, dolphin trainer after that. Did Summer or the boys have any of those aspirations?

Brittany said...

haha hey that means they matched with Sam and I for early Halloween outfits too! We went to a party in our Hawaii attire too. Goood times...Looks like they had so much fun! Too cute!