Monday, March 21, 2011

How Nephi sees some of us.

I was asking Nephi today about his primary class and what friends were there. I didn't recognize one of the names, and so I said, "What do his parents look like" so that I could place who that was. He said, "His mom has a white booger in her nose (nose ring), his dad has a lot of pictures on his arms (tatoos), and his grandpa looks like a crab." I was like a crab! "Yeah you look like a pink crab and Daddy looks like a red crab that are getting married." So I asked him what his grandparents look like and this is what he said, "Black Grandma looks like a bat ray, Grandpa with hair looks like dolphin, White Grandma looks like a dolphin, and your Grandpa (my Dad) looks like a penguin." These are all compliments of course, as he loves all of the creatures at Sea World.

2 comments:

Spendy said...

Before I even got to your Sea World reference, I was thinking, "Hmm... sounds like some little boy LOVES Sea World!".

I wonder what I look like to him... :)

Louise said...

I finally remembered to read this. That is so cute.