Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You're going to pay me for that?

Today I got paid $75 for giving Jack in the Box my opinions about their new menu board. I was part of a small focus group. It only took an hour and was actually tons of fun. I must admit that I almost want to spend most of it on all of their new things (chocolate molten cake), but I will restrain myself. They are going to be doing a new thing where you build a meal with several options instead of fries. I probably would have done that for free, but hey I can't complain about $75/hour!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice job!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

sweet Kathy!!

Tara said...

that's not a bad deal. I loved the pictures of the wild animal adventure.

Louise said...

Way to go Kathy. Maybe you can do that again sometime. :)

The Tate's said...

What a good deal!! Nice work!