Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our trip to the Wild Animal Park

We love the Wild Animal Park. We went on Stuart's day off on Monday. First on our visit we spotted some beautiful creatures with some cute little ears.


We only took pictures of a handful of the animals that we saw. The pictures are of course a pelican, giraffes, and rhinos. The giraffes and rhinos were observed on the safari tour.



We tried to capture the beauty of the landscaping in the following pictures and of course sunset. During this part of the day Spencer turned to me and said, "I'm impressed." I said, "Wow, Stuart he just used the word impressed. Spencer what are you impressed about." Showing me is dirty feet he said, "My feet are impressed." I guess maybe he's not quite sure what impressed means and Stuart and I couldn't figure out what he thought it meant either. Oh well, it sure was cute.



We finally made it home for dinner and were lucky enough to smuggle this monkey out of the park with us.

5 comments:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Kathy Summer is so beautiful! And I think Nephi is the cuttest monkey I have seen. And by the way you look fantastic! Oh and let Stuart know the facial hair makes him look really smart. Cute pics it looked like a fun day.

Louise said...

You guys have so much fun living in San Diego. I love the beautiful creatures with some cute little ears that you saw. I wish I had an adorable monkey like you do. I miss you all. Love Grandma

Steve Spendlove said...

My favorite is that cute little monkey!

Park Family said...

That is a really cute monkey you brought home! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

TheGefrom5 said...

how fun!san diego is the best! :D