Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tide Pools in La Jolla






Sat. Jan 10th was a beautiful 70 degree day in San Diego. We took the kids to the beach to see the seals and explore the tide pools. Many were getting submerged in the water, but we were mean parents and just let the kids get in up to their knees. They just didn't understand that even though it is 70 degrees outside does not mean that the water is warm enough to swim in. It was a very fun day of exploration. The first picture is of seals, although it doesn't look like it. The other pictures are of us standing on the tide pools.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Sounds like you had a very fun day. If we were a little close I would have been there too. Grandma

Brooke said...

Hey! I hope that all is well in San Diego! We miss you guys!

C said...

I LOVE tide pools too! Too bad there really aren't any good ones in Colorado! I had fun exploring some last time I was in Mexico!

Unknown said...

wow! You have seriously tall kids. Next to you my entire family would look like the incredibly shrinking dwarves. Look slike you are happy and healthy. cheers! HEather Brimhall

The Tate's said...

Looks like you guys are having such a great time in California. I have to say I am jealous!!

Ciera said...

You live in the most beautiful place! So many fun things to do that aren't too far away! I'm jealous! Glad you are doing well! How tall are your kids by the way? Mine are very tall also! Bryson just turned 3 and is around 41 inches and Ashelynn is 6 and just around 4 feet. My kids are going to tower over me!