Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In honor of Infant Loss Awareness Month I share this excerpt from Sarah Hinze book "Songs of the Morning Star."  This excerpt is written by Cherie Logan


"Several years ago, while visiting with a friend, we had a remarkable experience together.  We had been talking of things close to our hearts when suddenly my friend became quiet.  Then she said softly, “Cherie, there are angels present.”  I turned in the direction of her gaze and my heart jumped.  There stood my son, Marshall, who had died in infancy.  With him I also saw my children who had not yet been born.  I knew instantly I had seen these children before.  Then Marshall introduced me to a child I had not seen previously.  This child, Joshua, begged to be part of our family.  I agreed.
On the third request, begging entry into our family, he said something odd.  He stated that he was “A Cast Off One.”  I was not hallucinating.  My friend also saw the experience up to this point. 
As I puzzled over the meaning of “Cast Off One,” a path opened before me leading to a field filled with white cradles.  The Lord Jesus Christ stood in their midst.  In the cradles were babies, endless rows of babies.
The Lord turned to me and said, “These are the Cast Off Ones.  Their blood cries to me from the earth.”  Instantly I knew His meaning.  These multitudes were aborted babies!”
 


No comments: