Tuesday, October 16, 2012


I just finished reading Sarah Hinze's autobiography (which is out on Kindle through Amazon).  It is called "The Memory Catcher."  It was an awesome book.  For those of you not familiar with her, she has spent decades collecting experiences/stories of those who have had experiences with their children while they are in heaven (whether they have died, miscarried, or not even conceived yet).  She has also collected stories and had a couple of books about those spirits that have been aborted.  I have a real passion for the work she does, which is why I share this with you.  I have loved her books, but was extremely impressed and touched reading her autobiography that outlines the inspiring, miraculous events in her life that led her to devote her life to being the voice for the unborn child.  I love this woman and consider her a dear friend of mine.  We have chatted on the phone a couple of times and e-mailed and Wow is she an amazing woman!  I highly recommend "The Memory Catcher."  

No comments: