Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Benson...center of attention in our home.

Benson has definitely been the center of everyone's attention in our home. I have been so amazed that Nephi has not shown an ounce of jealousy. He loves his baby brother. We all love holding Benson. He is such a joy to have in our home. We are so blessed.
I think Summer could get used to this quiet Sunday activity.

After getting Benson and myself dressed, I noticed we matched so of course I needed a picture.

Thanks for making this darling tie onesie Sam and Brittany. We love all of them that you made. It is perfect from you both because Sam is all about ties and Brittany is very crafty. Thanks!

Already best buds!


Benson's favorite big sister.


Benson's favorite oldest brother.


Benson's first bath!




4 comments:

Sam Lentz said...

Cute pics! Also, glad to see the onesies are getting some action.

Brittany said...

These pictures are awesome!! Looks like you guys have been having some fun!! Glad you guys like the onesies! hehe.

Louise said...

You all look so happy holding Benson. I can't wait.

Becca said...

Benson couldn't be cuter! What a sweet little boy. Hope you are all doing well.