Tuesday, September 1, 2009

San Diego Fun in the Sun!

Spencer's primary class had a beach party on Saturday. As we were there a photography student came up to me and asked if she could take some pictures of Nephi. Thefirst 2 are the pictures she sent me. Then the rest of the pictures are the fun day we had at the pool today. Sam and Brittany gave us their digital camera (THANKS SO MUCH) and so I plan on taking more pictures. We had taken pictures of the kids' 1st day of school with our 35 mm, but the kids were playing with the camera and they somehow erased. I am sad not to have their first days. ..especially since it was Spencer first day of Kinder. Summer was excited to start school and Spencer loves Kindergarten. Any ways, here are the pics of how we spend our hot summer days.








3 comments:

Spendy said...

That's a hot little surfer dude you've got there... Watch out, ladies!

And, PS, I love your blog makeover! It's very cute!

Sam Lentz said...

I'm particularly keen of Kung Fu Spencer flying through the sky. Hope he stuck the landing...

Louise said...

That looks so fun. Shall we bring our suits for the weeked?