Saturday, September 20, 2008

Questions about Mommy

These are some questions that I saw on my friend's blog that she asked her daughter. I loved the idea and was curious what my kids would say so each were interviewed separately. The following are the questions and then their responses.
1. What is something that Mommy always says to you?
Spencer: Do not scream and no being scared in the dark either.
Summer: No; I love you!

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Spencer: Being nice.
Summer: When we’re nice to each other.

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Spencer: That we (Summer and Spencer and Nephi) fight.
Summer: When we’re not nice to each other.

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
Spencer: Tickle.
Summer: When you tickle me.

5. How old is your Mommy
Spencer: Um I don’t remember…how many are you, 4? Your 4 though Mommy (laugh) I’m so jealous of 4.
Summer: 29 or 28.

6. How tall is your Mommy?
Spencer: Bigger like Daddy.
Summer: I don’t know..Almost as tall as me.

7. What is her favorite thing to do?
Spencer: Play a game with me.
Summer: Go to the pool/beach.

8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
Spencer: Um, vacuum clean.
Summer: Dating Daddy.

9. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Spencer: Pennies.
Summer: The greatest Mom ever.

10. What is your Mommy really good at?
Spencer: Playing games.
Summer: Being happy.

11. What is your Mommy not so good at?
Spencer: Pet shop game.
Summer: I don’t know…nothing.

12. What does your Mommy do for her job?
Spencer: Cleaning the floors, and sweeping, and mopping.
Summer: Being a Mom.

13. What is your Mommy's favorite food?
Spencer: Watermelon and candy corn (note these are actually his favorite foods)
Summer: Pizza.

14. What makes your Mommy proud?
Spencer: To swim underwater…remember you were proud of me when I swimmed underwater. Summer: When me and Spencer are nice to each other.

15. What do you and your Mommy do together?
Spencer: Play a game.
Summer: Have fun when the boys aren’t around.

16. How are you and your Mommy the same?
Spencer: Playing games.
Summer: We’re both girls and I can fit into her shirt.

17. How are you and your Mommy different?
Spencer: Black and white.
Summer: She has brown hair and I have blonde hair and she’s taller than me.

18. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
Spencer: So much!
Summer: I don’t know (meaning that she is not sure how she knows, but not that she doesn't know that I love her).

***It is always so funny to me at how honest Spencer is and how Summer is a kiss up. I sure do love these two.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

That's fun. I might have to try this.

Spendy said...

Very cute post! I could hear their little voices in my head as I read their answers. :)

Louise said...

That's a great idea and I loved their answers. I wonder what Nephi would say. Miss you guys.

Tara said...

Tim and I really enjoyed reading that one. I might have to try it and see what my kids say and do it about Dad too. Aiden misses Spencer and asks about him sometimes. You'll have to tell him hi for us.

Sarah said...

Cute idea. I love there answers. I wonder what they would say about Stuart...hmm. Maybe I can ask them next time I see them

Amy said...

Wow, that was really neat, I agree that you could be famous for being the best mom ever! I learned so much about you from that simple little quiz! Thanks!

The Tate's said...

What a cute little question game!! I loved Summer's answer to what you do when she is not around "date daddy". So cute!!

Becca said...

This is great Kathy! I especially love your comment at the end about how Spencer is so honest and Summer is a kiss up. So funny!

Jennifer M said...

How fun to see your blog!! It's good to see your sweet family again. And I love your interview, too. Might have to copy that one.

Maleen said...

That is really cute. I will have to try this with my kids.