Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beach Camping Trip

We went Beach Camping this week. Every time we go camping I remember that I don't actually like to camp. But for camping it was a great trip. It was so relaxing going to bed to the sound of the ocean and seeing the sunset into the ocean. I am so grateful that I married the master outdoorsman because our kids just love that kind of stuff. Spencer is as happy as can be whenever we camp. For some reason there's just something about playing in the dirt and camping that makes him the happiest little boy. We missed Summer one of the days because a friend from church was allowed to take a friend to Disneyland for his birthday. So they picked Summer up for the day. She had a blast. This time she also got to go to Disney's California Adventure.




6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I have decided I don't particularly care for camping myself but the beach does sound like a nice place to go. Tim wants to camp this next week during spring break. We'll see what happens.

Melissa said...

Camping on the beach sounds like fun until I think about all the sand in my sleeping bag. Steve keeps talking about going, but for now we are going camping for Sprink Break by a lake. You guys are having sooo much fun San Diego. miss ya!

Park Family said...

Camping at the beach would be so much fun. I wish I lived close enough to a beach where it would be enjoyable!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

So fun! I wish we had a beach maybe we could playa lake camp?

Louise said...

I don't care for camping especially on the beach. But we use to rent a beach house in Carpinteria and loved it. I'm so glad you get to do a lot of fun things in San Diego. Sure hope you get to stay there. Lucky Summer getting to go to Disneyland again. Love Grandma Spendlove